If you want to see the footprints of learning, then all you need to do simply utilize an anchor chart. Yes! The anchor chart can be described as a reference sheet which helps the teacher to display the headings of lesson he/she is going to lecture. This chart will be served as an instructional tool that will professionally displayed in the classroom by the teacher for students to reference. The information mentioned on anchor chart will provide support to the students to learn effectively. Teachers can use anchor chart not only for lesson the students but also taught or remind the students about routines and expectations set for the classroom. This chart can also be used by the students for asking the questions directly to the teacher during the session of lecture. However, the host of show may prepare an anchor chart where he/she can display a bit of questions required to ask from people attending the show or program. The questions and instructions display on a chart maybe about different subjects.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.