A cease and desist is a letter which have legal worth, it usually prepared and sent by someone when he get himself in a great trouble root due to annoying calls made by collections agencies, enemy’s lawyer, or some financial institute to pay the unpaid debts. It’s a fact; these annoying calls will defiantly push your stress level into high gear. So, whenever you find yourself in such situation you can simply follow a way to stop these annoying calls via legally send a cease and desist letter that have approach to stop these third-party creditors. This letter will serve as an official order that make sure these infuriating calls must be stop immediately. Thus, here we can simply elaborate the structure of this lawful letter as a piece of document which whereby support the party who feeling resentment at having been unfairly treated. The individual will generate this letter as a first legal step that may demands the offending party to immediately stop his acts which are below the belt of legal, moral & ethical rights. This cease and desist letter will protect the aggrieved party from the further acts of violation. Nonetheless, here we can also call this letter as “infringement letter” or in some such way a “demand letter”.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.