A Chinese food menu is especially prepared by the Chinese restaurants for the convenience of their customers. The aim of the Chinese food menu is not only to make the customers aware of the available Chinese dishes but they are also helps the restaurant management in regards to the effective marketing. A Chinese food menu is made by keeping in the business requirement of any hotel or a restaurant. It is not only the needs and requirements of the hotel or the restaurant which help in drafting the perfect Chinese food menu, but also the likes and dislikes of the customers and the clients. If there are some dishes which are disliked by the target audience, it is always best to omit them from the menu. A Chinese food menu must be professionally and accurately designed.
When you are writing a Chinese food menu template there are some points that should be kept in mind, such as, make sure that your Chinese food menu id kept short and concise. You do not want your guests to get bored over the lengthy details about your food; rather you must use words that are eye catching and make your customer order from your Chinese food menu. In your Chinese food menu you should use terms that are simple but are tantalizing that speak to all five of your senses. Using price list needs a lot of creativity, you must never line up your price list on one side of your Chinese food menu, doing this you are encouraging your customer to eat on the basis of prices not their palates. The prices should be neatly written under the description of each food item.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.