Any statement which is prepared to record some sort of financial data is known as financial statement. It may be a simple petty cash template statement, an expense report, a balance sheet or an income statement. The financial statement formats which are prepared on annual basis include income statement, profit and loss statement, statement of retained earnings etc. A financial statement will include financial data for instance if income statement, it will describe the net income of the business for a specified period of time and if it is a statement of retained earnings, it will tell how much retained earnings are there with the business which will further be used in drawing different conclusions about business.
With the help of financial statement the management of company can check the status and performance of financial accounts. Truly in point of view of business, a financial statement may provide a bit of information with respect to the financial values of company. Almost certainly, a financial statement will equally help the investors and creditors to evaluate a company’s financial performance. Apart of this, a financial statement can also support the business to communicate with other entities or all the interested outside parties who willing to know the current financial values of company maybe for the sake of investment. In point of view of general scenario, there’re different type of financial statement templates that fully focus on diverse areas of financial performances, yes! Some statements used for operating results of company, some for financial conditions, some for cash flow and others for shareholder’s equity.
Click on the download button to get this Financial Statement Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.