As a professional graphic designer, whenever you need to bid for a project; you must have to present a proposal which convey your graphic design services. Yes! With the help of proposal, not only you can present the variety of your services that you have griped. But as well you can attract the clients to consider your proposal. A proposal offers you to bottom line provided services along with their charges and specialties. After presenting a solid graphic designer proposal you can defiantly determine the success of your efforts. Thus, no matter you’re willing to work as a freelancers or an expert designer who works for mega marketing firms. Perhaps, your proposal will define how you sell your services to potential clients and how your clients can rely on you. Sometimes, the client can request the designer to present his/her proposal. Whereas, sometimes; the designer itself can use a generally prepared proposal for getting the consideration.
To all appearance, in point of view of designer; a proposal is a most essential component in order to bid for the project. Here in underneath lines, let’s have a look for the effectiveness of graphic designer proposal, i.e. it will save the time of client to understand about services, help the designer to deal as a professional. Seemingly, the proposal will increase the professionalism of designer as well as gives a proper way to communicate with clients. Proposal will assist the designer to differentiate himself from the competitors. Perhaps, a well-written proposal will help the expert to place the focus of clients on the provided offers of expert. Here with the assistance of proposal the graphic designer can convince the client how he’s brilliant enough to solve the problems. Regardless of other templates available on internet here you can use our standardized format of graphic designer proposal prepared by our team of designers. Thankfully, you can download it at free of cost. So, download it to customize with your content to grab the attention of individual client. Our template of proposal will support the individual designer to properly describe what their proposal can do.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.