Interoffice communication means communication of information between two different offices. This type of communication may be written or can be done via email or telephone. Where written interoffice communication format is being done, special interoffice communication pads are used. This communication letter is just like an interoffice memo which has company name, contact details and website printed on it. Sometimes department name is also printed on interoffice memo to distinguish it from documents of other departments. It can be a simple page or just like company letterhead.
The interoffice communication memo is a medium which enable the employees or employer of company to communicate with each other. Thus, the vital purpose of interoffice communication is to transfer the information between two different offices of same organization. No doubt, this medium of communication may drive using written memos. Yes! This may also be driven via using email clients, fax or telephone. In offices or workplaces the employees can run their interoffice communication using a special sort of communication pads which made by company’s itself. However, we can say that the pad use for interoffice communication may just like a communication letter or an interoffice memo. The letter may contain the title of company along with other info, i.e. Logo of company, name of sender, contact details, website link, fax, & other crucial stuff as well. In addition, here we can also call this medium which used for interoffice communication template as a company’s letterhead.
Click on the download button to get this Interoffice Communication Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.