A method statement is just like a manual which is a list of procedures for safe working. A method statement is usually prepared as a part of a workplace safety plan. It will describe a complete procedure or machinery with instructions to use it safely with respect to its use in the project. A method statement template is prepared for each different task differently whether same machinery is to be used for it. This document is submitted at the very start of the project to the higher authorities then a copy of this statement is provided to every concerned individual.
A method statement format can be defined as a manual which generate by companies or individuals for detailing the information “how a particular task or activity will be carried out”. In term of business, a method statement may serve as a significant tool which provide the details about the possible dangers and risks which are totally associated with the ongoing or new projects if carried out in an incompetent manner. So, here we can also call it as a prediction note that let the individual worker know what they need to do or what they’ve required to ignore while working on a certain project. No two ways about, a method statement will make sure that how the ongoing work or new task can be managed safely and effectively. This statement will briefly support the workers with in-depth manual which cover all the procedures for safe working as a mean of list. The method statement template will specify the measures for health and safety control, yes! This will practically support the individuals to follow the instructions and carried out work under the statement of precautions.
Click on the download button to get this Method Statement Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.