A payment schedule is a type of a schedule in which dates or a timetable is set, according to which various payments are made to a contractor. A payment schedule is a way to keep track of the dates when the payment is required to be made by one party to another. We can say it without a doubt that the payment schedule is one of the best tools to keep track of the payments. However, one has to follow various steps in order to make a payment schedule, such as, to determine the number of weeks in which payments are to be made. If you are paying to more than one party then your payment schedule must priorities your payments according to their urgency.
You can use a payment schedule personally or in your business dealings. Without a doubt a payment schedule makes your payment process less hectic and lets you make your payments in snippets rather than making them frantically all at once. A well written payment schedule should cover the following point. You payment schedule should list the frequency of payments. It should be drafted according to your convenience, depending upon whether it is comfortable for you to make your pavements weekly, monthly or annually. The payment schedule should point the day when the payment is to be made after equal interval of time. The best payment schedule is the one, which adjust the payment on the business days, if the payment date does not come on the business day, you must use date rolling element. Date of the first and the last payment should be mentioned in the payment schedule.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.