In construction industry contracts are mostly made between two or more parties. No doubt construction is a vast industry which closes to the civil industry; in fact it comes under civil engineering, here contracts are also known as enforceable agreements which exclusively signed between two or more businesses. A Construction contract is a legal document which prepared and signed by parties when they’re all set to start some construction projects. Well for a matter of case construction contracts are also known as binding agreements but as we all known if any agreement which have one or more close section of law becomes a contract, so from top to bottom a properly designed construction contract may specify the details about an under-signed construction project. However all construction contracts are binding but legal documents that subsequently used in contraction industry where they enormously establish a guidelines which cover many things, for instance; rules of contract, terms, conditions, builder information, buyer information, details of contraction company, details about project, background of project, conversational facts, policy for engagement, work performance, compensations, references, start date, end date, total services, payment procedures, advance payment, security deposit,construction costs, duration, contract Bond, use of construction material, health of materials, construction and roofing, quality of materials, construction technology, legal points, and some other relevant data.
Other than that a construction contract may have numerous forms but here I’d like to mention some most important, such as;
- Cost plus construction contract
- Lump sum construction contract
- Construction contract of Unit price
- Cost measurable alternative contract for construction
- Integrated project of construction contract
- Construction contract with Fixed price
- Time and material base construction contract
Beyond apprehensions we can say that a construction contract is something which used as a warranty card, yes it will serve as a tool that executed the information of all the jobs that’ll drive during the time of contraction on field. To all appearance suchlike contract also familiar because it has ability to specify the amount of compensations, although it also exceeding and on the ground it intimate that how the compensation will be distributed between the contractor and person who hiring a contractor.
As I have mentioned above there’re several types of construction contracts but in real sphere of construction industry only few of used by professional contractors, just like; fixed price, lump sum and time/marital based. Over and above,it’s fully on the nature of job and the policy of business how it use a certain types of construction contract which unconditionally preferred by professionals. Undoubtedly the pivotal purpose of all construction contract is to make a settlement and then agreeing on different points for instance; about the materials costs, work duration, quality of contraction, allotted time period for the completion of construction, as well as legal terms and conditions along with some relevantly defined duties and responsibilities of each party who second the legitimate statement of contract. In addition a construction contract is the framework of the project so individual should have to prepare it effectively using templates which created and offered by online websites. Thus, whenever you download a ready-made template it will open in MS word where from you can add your personal data and all other stuff extensively require by both parties.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.