Reunion is a time when you can go back to the past to recollect the most amazing moments you’ve shared with your bosom buddies. On the day of reunion when you’ll enjoy with your buddies you may seems like only it was yesterday when you were waving goodbye to your fellows, schoolmates, relatives and loved ones to start the new phase of life. Obviously, for starting the new journey of life we must say goodbye to the people close to our hearts. Thus, here reunion is a moment when you can meet with everyone after months and years to share the gratitude, love and emotions once again but with some fun crafted excitement of party. A reunion invitation will help the host of party to slightly put every bit of information about the upcoming event of reunion on a card or some alluring sheet of paper to invite the buddies.
Well, creating an invitation is an important part of process of reunion planning; here you’ve to prepare a reunion invitation which has competency to grab the attentions of guests in a first glimpse. Whereas, you can let your guests know about the fun weekend ahead that your loved ones will see after reach on the place of party. Here the style of reunion invitation may depend on the type of people you’re willing to invite. Yes! You can prepare and send a formal, casual, magnificent, funny or creative sort of reunion invitation according to the theme of party. Thankfully, our format of reunion invitation will allow you to put the exact date, time, place, venue, activities and refreshment of reunion party on an appealing sheet of paper most likely on an invitation card.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.