To be frankly speaking, in term of project management, it is significantly important for all the stakeholders of company to properly understand the responsibilities and accountability of each person before starting the work on project. Well, the matrix chart will describe the statement of various roles & responsibilities assigned by the organization or company to their staff. Yes! For the completion of business projects the manager of company can design this chart to let the different members who associated with project to know about their role, tasks, start time of project, end date, deliverable & variables. Therefore, this specific kind of chart which truly looks like a complete matrix will somehow outline the earmark responsibilities of each & every person. Thus, here the actual role of person will also describe on this “RRMC” chart. Seemingly, we can say that, this “RRMC” chart is often used by project manager of company to ensure the responsibilities. Apart of this, a smartly prepared chart will assist the individuals to properly understand about their assigned duties. The chart may also cover some area where the chart maker can include some informal rules for the compilation of tasks. In addition, here each member of project can keep track on his/her responsibilities. For all that, a role and responsibilities chart template may fully contain four major pillars, just like; responsible factors, accountable, consulted approach, informed matters.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.