The seating chart is a procedure designed by the people who want to organize their guests in an upcoming event. Well, a seating chart could be prepared for wedding, office party, business meeting, casual function, religious event, award ceremony, corporate gathering & for school prom night. The seating chart will help the organizers to set the arrangement of seating for reception via categorize it according to the age, status, & type of guests. Before starting the designing of chart, individual planner must have to consider about the theme of event, because a family and friend’s event may demand casual sort of seating arrangement while a corporate event may stipulate a formal arrangement. If you’re an event coordinator then creating a seating chart for reception would be a decent option. The chart will gives you tips while setting the chairs. It’s a fact, whenever you are hosting a large reception; you may have required a solid tool especially a seating chart which set a unique arrangement of chairs that allow your guests to enjoy a courteous provision. Evidently, a properly designed seating chart template will help the organizer of party to split up the VIPs & host of party in a separate side of the hall & the other guests being seated in a separate section as well.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.