A time sheet may be prepared to record time for which employees worked on the project. It will record when an employee started work and when did he went out. This time sheet format is later on used for compensation issues like calculating deductions, total salaries, overtimes payments, bonuses etc. This sheet also helps the employers in determining efficiency of the employees. Regularity or punctuality award is also decided on the basis of this sheet. Main contents of this sheet will include date, department name, employee’s name, handler’s name and signatures, time of starting and ending in front of each employee’s name.
A time sheet is a necessary component for people who want to do things on time. It may usually prepared by companies to record the time of employees who working on different projects according to the criteria of their recruitment. To all appearance, a general sort of sample time sheet may record the facts about the start & end time of tasks. However, the vital reason of time sheet is to solve the compensation issues.
Well, this time sheet may helpful for getting the several advantages, just like; it’ll use to calculate the deductions, time sheet will record the time for the arrival of employee, sheet will highlight the time for the departure of worker, this sheet will also record the amount of time an employee has spent on each job assigned by the company, etc. In addition, a time sheet template will support the employer to determine the efficiency of the employees as well as helps the employees for getting their total salaries, overtimes payments and bonuses with ease.
Click on the download button to get this Time Sheet Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.