A white paper format with or without lines can be used for different purposes; to take notes, for writing letter, for writing report etc. A white paper may be used with our without borders. It is very simple to get a white paper or you can also design a white paper with lines for your use. Open a page in MS Word 2007 and draw table or you can add lines by taking line from shapes. Width of lines can be changed from shapes options. Once you select the size and color of the line, copy it and paste to a distance according to your needs.
A white paper sheet is also a written sheet of paper which officially explains about the facts. Generally, a white paper maybe issued by the company or individual who willing to reveal the authoritative report about something to formally guide the readers to exactly understand the issues. Seemingly, a white paper will use to convey the information in a decent manner to cicerone people & give them a solution to solve the problems.
A smartly designed white paper may also generate to make decisions. In point of view of our day-to-day life the white paper may used in two main spheres: one by government entity or individual who want to revel the information about some hidden facts, second by the company or business whom highlight some data about marketing, growth, lose, & improvements. In addition, a white paper template may also recognize as grey literature for considering about some undercover realities.
Click on the download button to get this White Paper Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.