An interoffice memo is also known as internal letter which is used for written communication between employees and/or employer within the same organization. This document should include title of topic of discussion, background or summary of discussion, description of what information is required by the writer, request or question for completion of a task, references or attachments if any. This document may be a simple white page or a special page like a company letterhead may be used as interoffice memo.
When it comes to communicate with different employees & employers working in a same organization then for sure we’ll always prefer to have an interoffice memo. Basically, the interoffice memo is a formal written document that generate by companies to address with specific people working within the same organization. No doubt, this interoffice memo can be used for variety of purposes, yes! This may use when company is willing to record an agreement, when employer want some changes in the policies, when supervisor of business may let the employees know about different new or ongoing tasks. However, an interoffice memo template will help the individuals to deliver information in a professional manner. Other than that, an interoffice memo may let the employees know they’re required for enabling some type of actions within a specified period of time.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.