Every manager has to deal with assigning the tasks to concerned employees and then put a check on their performance whether they are working according to the time allotted, is their work quality up to the standards etc. To keep a proper record of all employee job related information, managers prepare job sheets. Main content on a job sheet format will include employee name, his employment number, list of tasks, starting time, end time etc. This sheet can be prepared in MS Excel or MS Word using table tools very easily. Title of the sheet along with date and time must be placed at the top of the list.
In the field of business, it’s the responsibility of employer to assign all the employees of company with diverse tasks as per the subject or criteria of their employment. Basically, a job sheet template can be defined as a list prepared by the employer for officially assigning the tasks to employees along with keep a check on their day-to-day activities. Well, all the employees of business will work according to the time allotted by company. Thus, this sheet may include a bit of content, for instance; it will include the names of employee, the employment number of employee, list of tasks, start time for specific task, & end time.
Click on the download button to get this Job Sheet Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.