A debit note is a reminder which prepared and sent by the financial institute to the person whose payments are overdue. This debit note will let the people remind how much bills are still overdue & on what date they needs to be paid. So, we can call this debit note as a crucial step which assists the people to run a process for fully collecting the unpaid bills from the customers or potential clients. However, a general sort of debit note may always generate as a form of letter. This smart letter may have accessions to convey the statement of seller on the hearing of buyer. The seller can issue this letter to advise the buyer to pay the due amounts of credit within a set period of time. A debit note may truly looks like an invoice which is somehow an advanced form of debit note. People can also recognize it as a debit memo. Apart of this, a debit note may issued by a supplier when the price of supplied products has been increased due to the change in market flow or increase in tax ratio. The debit note can also be driven by people to return the amount of credit still in due over the purchase of goods. Thus, the debit note will further indicate that goods have been delivered and now purchaser must have to pay for within a period sated for the receiving of payable.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.