If we talk about presenting yourself in written format, then Personal statement template is best example from us for you to download it and use it with great confidence. You can use this format to write all your achievements which you can use for multiple purposes. You can also use this format to sell your skills which you can write in bullet point wise and can market in well professional way. It is important to understand that if you are not using personal statement as a tool to market yourself, you are missing golden opportunity because every professional executive is using person statement along with resume. Personal statement is another way to get more attention from employer, if you are willing to get hired quickly. I must say, if you are good writer and can present yourself well in resume, don’t forget to attach personal statement. It may be the determining point for your employer to see candidate with more details.
How to write your personal statement?
There are several ways you can write your own personal statement, however following points can assist you to get command over it.
1- A personal statement is your interaction with your viewers, therefore you will need to be honest with yourself. There is no need to present yourself as a hero.
2- Don;’t use words to distract others because they are more wise than you. Be straight to your topic and be clear about what you are going to present.
3- Try to present yourself in very positive way. The way you can achieve your goals should base on positiveness.
4- Your motive to achieve your career goals should reflect your thrust not your greedy. Highlights your skills and ability in such a manner that you can be useful for any employer.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.