A schedule that highlights the details of a loan in a very specialized manner is called amortization schedule. In other words, an amortization schedule works like a calculator formed in the shape of charts and tables. It highlights the details about the each payment made by borrower over the amortization loan. The term amortization only relates to cash. An amortization schedule is process in which the borrower pays off small amount of debts periodically over a period of time, that time period is predetermined, which could be weekly, monthly or annually. The essential purpose of the amortization schedule is to display the total interest paid, total principal paid, rate of interest, payment paid on monthly basis, number of actual payments.
Whenever you are getting a large amount of loan from the bank or making a big purchase it is better to analyze your loan on the basis of interest that you are getting. Amortization is commonly use in the context of loan. There are number of easy to use software that works online as well offline, using these software you can easily organize the amount of amortization in the form of charts or tables. However, Microsoft Excel is also an excellent too, which can be used for the purpose of making your amortization schedule. The main idea of making an amortization schedule is to keep an eye on the repayment on any loan. The amortization schedule also helps you in figuring out the exact amount of interest that should be paid, based upon the principle amount of loan that you pay in snippets.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.