A burn down chart is a special sort of graph which effective for measuring the time of completion. A burn down chart is actually familiar when it comes to predict the time left to do a specific work. Thus, the vital purpose of this burn down chart is to make decisions about the project which is about to complete. As we know, this chart is truly based upon horizontal and vertical axis where people can display the remaining effort. It is helpful for employees to manage their outstanding work related to the project given by the employer. However, the burn down chart will support the user to set the time unit with the representation of minutes, hours, weeks and days to know about remaining period left for completion of necessary task. People can also prepare this chart for measuring the progress over set period of time for the tasks allotted by the employer. Seemingly, in order to meet with the iteration goal, individual should have to prepare a burn down chart with the accordance of time. This scientific graph will assist the people to start estimates the work for a single task or multiple tasks they’re committed to finish.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.