A fax cover sheet is just like a cover letter which is meant to introduce the accompanied document. A fax cover sheet example will include information about the actual faxed document like what is it about, by whom it was sent and to whom, how many pages were sent, sending date, name and phone numbers of the sender and recipients. A fax cover sheet can be of any size but most commonly used paper size to print fax cover sheet is 8.5 x 11 inches.
No Doubt, almost every professional or academic document may require a cover page just like a fax cover page. Well, a fax cover is a sheet of paper which used by companies to record the information of all the contacts they wants to send data through fax. Basically, a fax cover page may include a bit of information about the actual faxed document, just like; it’ll include the name of companies, about fax, why fax is necessary to send, pages required to send through fax, date for sending a fax, name and phone numbers of the sender, data about the recipients and so on. Apart of this, we can say that fax cover sheet templates may commonly use in a variety of sizes. So, the individual sheet maker should have to design it in a smart format. Here in this article I’m allowing you to download a cover sheet template which you can customize on MS Word as per your need.
Click on the download button to get these Fax Cover Sheet Templates.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.