A quiz form will contain list of questions with place to write answers or options to select one from them. A quiz sheet is prepared for written test and copy of this sheet is provided to each student. Student name, test title and test date will be written on the top of the sheet. Instructions to select the option will also be provided on the top of the sheet and allowed test time will also be mentioned as must. It may be printed on a white paper of letter size or a colored paper with institute logo printed on it.
While living in the well-organized community of people if as an individual person or company you want to organize an informal test which contains several questions along with empty spaces and check boxes then you have required a properly designed format for quiz. Well, a smartly designed quiz format will not only assist the quiz maker to include questioner in a professional way, but it will also help the individuals to understand what is writing on a quiz in a good manner. In the open world of internet, there’re several website who offer formats to process the quiz. Thankfully, here from this website you can get a prefabricated free quiz template that’ll exceptionally support you to include all the relevant info on the way you want.
Click on the download button to get this Free Quiz Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.