A school attendance sheet may be prepared for attendance of whole month, a week or for daily attendance depending on the strength of the school. It will include date, list of names of students, boxes to mark attendance with initials of all days names printed on the top, subject name and lecturer’s signatures. A school attendance sheet can be obtained in registers form from book marts or it can also be drafted using MS Word or MS Excel.
Here from our website, users can download a format to use in the educational fields to record the attendance of their students in a professional manner. Our school attendance format will give you a chance to improve the attendance of children. Typically, if you’re running a school then for sure you can understand the need of attendance list format. A smart attendance list format will assist the user to regularly monitor the attendance of each student with simple check. So, the individual user can use a format of attendance list as per their needs. Apart of this, a precise attendance sheet template will support the users, whether to prepare it for each student as a separate list or for all the students as combine list. Thus, this list can be format as a monthly attendance list, weekly or daily attendance list.
Click on the download button to get this Free School Attendance Template.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.