A resume of a person who willing to greets and deals with clients and visitors typically visit in office, hotel, mall and bank is called a receptionist resume. Basically the receptionist resume also similar like other resumes but here’s a difference of content that will comprise on it. No doubt the position of receptionist is an ambitious and competitive position so every company and office always prefers to have a receptionist who works and looks as good as or better than others as compare in nature and confidence. Well in simple words employers from all over the world demands and looking for a receptionist, who has friendly nature but an attitude which aside it from usual people, so here’s necessarily require for job seekers who want to work as a receptionist to make a resume which work as a mirror of their personality. However before you learn how to write a receptionist resume, let me first tell you what it is. A receptionist resume is a document which highlights about education, skills, experience, abilities, accomplishments and workplace achievements.
Individual from all over the world simply prefer the best template of resume which they can use to for a professional receptionist resume. Without question there’re so many websites and blogs on internet which provides specialized resumes that exclusively designed for receptionist. As things go while making a concise receptionist resume an individual should have to consider all the employers are always looking for an organized, friendly and well qualified superbly multiply task handler receptionist who also has excellent communication skills, so why not preparing a resume which work as a reflector of all the hidden factors of your personality, like grace, accomplishments, confidence, friendliness and professionalism. More or less generally a receptionist resume may include following stuff, for instance;
b) Basic Information
c) Contact information
e) Skills; key skills, office skills, educational skills
h) Work experience
i) Professional experience plus achievements
j) Some sentence about yourself (write positively)
k) Additional information
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.