A consignment agreement can be outline as a sale document which signed by store owner and a person who want to sale his/her items to customers directly via store. Basically it’s an agreement between a consignee and consignor. No doubt consignment agreements are very popular these days because it’s a unique sort of document which bound two parties in a legal frame. Well a store owner who running store either online or a mall is one who’ll agree to gets its inventory by entering into agreements with individual person or parties, although parties are those people who wish to sell their own personal items/property and things. However it’s not a common type of agreement, in the world of business there’re so many examples of consignment agreements. Let’s suppose an individual who preparing garments or getting from some sources want to sale his/her products to consumer, unfortunately he hasn’t any resources so he’ll signed an agreement with nearby store, seemingly the store owner will sale out the garments on the behalf of owner.
To all appearance in a consignment agreement, the owner of the store as well as the owner of the items will enter into a legal agreement, almost certainly such agreement will stating that certain store owner will sell the items/goods to customers, obviously in exchange for some percentage of the profit. More or less the store owner will get small amount as proceeds of the sale, but the rest of the money will go to the pocket of original owner. Beyond any hesitations, having a comprehensive document of sale which surly recognized as a consignment agreement will actually provide an easy way to simply understand the legal statements of sale. In addition aforesaid agreement always serves as a legally enforceable contract between the store owner and the property owner. Furthermore the consignment agreement may include several things, for instance; include an explanation of deal, what happen will drive on unsold items, policies of store, sale price of the items, set of percentage margin on sale, payment options, responsibility of broken & damage items, delivery statements, contract timeline, warranty claim for goods and etc.
Following points should be consider using our created free word templates;
- Do not take print of template unless setting print properties which will allow you to add all content of template.
- Do not alter content of template unless required. Making necessary changes in template can wipe out the quality standards.
- Don’t change the setting of margins in template which is originally set by us. The default margins set by MS Word is one inch from both right and left sides.
- Don’t add extra page breaks in template in order to add some value in template. Adjusting page space by hitting page break function can influence the quality of template.
- Change in font style can also effect on the quality of the template. As per default setting of MS Word, it is set to Caliber. So, if you try to change style, it can effect on design and space requirements of template as well.
- Carefully use the live layout feature which is provided in MS Word, because it can reduce space setting and image properties. If you drag the image to make appropriate look, then using live layout feature is not helping.